Friday, April 4, 2014

Pause Button, Please!



It has been a pretty busy week, I'm glad that it's almost over. I've heard the sermons about making things you want a priority, but what happens when you suddenly have too many priorities at once?
Even when I'm planning and preparing, something always manages to sneak up on me throwing me off schedule or 'plan'.

Some days, I would just like to have a pause button so that I can have 5 minutes to myself. A cup of coffee, relax, and think about - Nothing.

More days than not, that just doesn't happen. Even to be left alone with my thoughts is rare. Especially, now that I'm trying to fit writing back into my schedule. Hopefully, at some point this weekend, I'll find my pause button and get at least those 5 minutes I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment